Replacing your ATV/UTV Battery
- Always refer to manufacturer’s instructions included with or on your battery.
- To avoid injury, remove wrist watches and jewelry such as rings when replacing batteries. Use tools with insulated handles.
- Locate the battery compartment.
- Disconnect wires from battery terminals and remove battery.
- Insert new battery and connect wires to battery terminals.
- Recycle old battery.
Benefit of AJC® Replacement Batteries
- High quality, low cost replacement batteries for thousands of devices.
- Exact OEM replacements guaranteed to fit easily and precisely.
- Backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty.
- Over 1,000,000 batteries sold globally.
Sealed lead acid ATV/UTV Battery Care
- Visually inspect battery regularly (once per month).
- Clean battery terminals occasionally with baking soda and water solution or a commercially available battery terminal cleaner. Make this part of your routine maintenance schedule. Keeping battery terminals clean will extend the battery life.
- Ensure terminal connections are tight and do not loosen over time. This will help prevent corrosion and unwanted discharge.
- Coat terminal connections with grease or other lubricant to prevent unwanted discharge.
- Ensure battery is brought up to full charge when not being used. Batteries which full discharge will have a shorter life and degraded performance.
- For conventional lead acid batteries, maintain electrolyte level by adding distilled water as necessary, and ensure vent hose is properly routed and not kinked. Always use personal protective equipment, such as face and eye protection and rubber gloves, when working with or around acid.
- Store battery in cool, dry place (68°F/20°C).
- Recycle batteries, do not dispose.
Browse our full collection of ATV/UTV Replacement Batteries