Access MLA8491I 12V 3.2Ah Sealed Lead Acid Replacement Battery
- AJC® replacement compatible with Access MLA8491I Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- Exact OEM replacement guaranteed to fit easily and precisely
- Maintenance free AGM technology, no need to add acid or water ever
- IMPORTANT: You MUST RE-USE: your existing cabling and hardware. These are replacement batteries only
- NOTE: It is your responsibility to verify the batteries being ordered match the batteries in your unit prior to placing your order. We are not responsible for incorrect orders
- UL Recognized Component
- Buy with confidence. Our backed by easy 30-day returns and 12-month warranty
- AJC® Replacement Batteries
- Part # AJC-D3.2S
- Voltage: 12V (12 Volts)
- Capacity: 3.2Ah
- Terminals: F1
- Chemistry: Sealed Lead Acid (AGM)
- Length 5.28 in
- Width 2.64 in
- Height 2.36 in
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
ResourcesClick here for sealed lead acid battery resources:
- Replacing Your Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- Benefits of AJC® Replacement Batteries
- AGM Sealed Lead Acid Battery Care
What is the best replacement battery for the Access MLA8491I 12V 3.2Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery?
The AJC-D3.4S-C-0-157111 is the best replacement battery for the Access MLA8491I 12V 3.2Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery.
What are the dimensions of the Access MLA8491I 12V 3.2Ah Sealed Lead Acid Replacement Battery?
The dimensions are L 5.28 x W2.64 x H 2.36 inches.
What is your return policy and battery warranty?
Our batteries are backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty.
How do I maintain my SLA battery?
These batteries are maintenance-free and factory activated. It arrives fully sealed, charged and ready for action.
Do I need to add acid to this battery?
No need to add acid or water, ever.
Do you have a wholesale, reseller and large volume purchase program?
Yes, our bulk purchasing program saves you money and allow you to obtain the batteries you need in one easy, hassle-free transaction. Apply here.