Benq R55 Laptop and Notebook Replacement Battery
- This is a replacement compatible with a Benq Laptop and Notebook Battery
- Volts: 11.1V (11.1 Volts)
- Capacity: 6600mAh (6.6Ah)
- Type: Li-ion
- Color: Black
- Benq R55 Replacement Batteries.
- Mfgr Part # 261750 3UR18650F-2-QC-11 906C5040F 906C5050F 908C3500F 90-NE51B2000 90-NFV6B1000Z 90-NFY6B1000Z 90-NI11B1000 90-NIA1B1000 90NITLILD4SU1 916C4230F 916C-4230F 916C5110F 916C5220F 916C5280F A32-F2 A32-F3 A32-Z94 A32-Z96 A42-A9 BATEL80L6 BATSQU528 CBPIL44 GC020009Y00 GC020009Z00 GC02000AM00 ID6 LC.BTP01.003 S9N-0362210-CE1 SQU-503 SQU-528
- Dimensions: 8.07 in. L x 2.72 in. W x 0.79 H in.
- Weight: 1.3 lb
- Warranty: 1 Year
Disclaimer: Our products are not affiliated with or authorized by Benq.
What is the best replacement battery for the Benq R55 Laptop and Notebook Battery?
The CS-AUF3HB.3 is the best replacement battery for the Benq R55 Laptop and Notebook Battery.
What is your return policy and battery warranty?
Our batteries are backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty.
How do I find the best replacement Battery?
Our search tool at the top of the website should give you the best results. Search by brand or part number to see if we have the right match for you.
What does Li-ion and Ni-MH mean?
They represent different types of rechargeable batteries. Li-ion stands for Lithium Ion, lithium ions move from the negative electrode through an electrolyte to the positive electrode during discharge and back when charging. Ni-MH stands for nickel-metal hydride where the negative electrode is made from a hydrogen-absorbing alloy.
Do you have a wholesale, reseller and large volume purchase program?
Yes, our bulk purchasing program saves you money and allow you to obtain the batteries you need in one easy, hassle-free transaction. Apply here.