Daelim NS II 125CC Motorcycle Replacement Battery (1998)
- AJC® replacement compatible with Daelim NS II 125CC Motorcycle Battery (1998)
- Factory activated, this battery arrives fully sealed, charged and ready for action
- Maintenance free AGM technology, no need to add acid or water ever
- Exact OEM replacement guaranteed to fit easily and precisely
- High impact PP case for maximum vibration resistance
- AJC® Replacement Powersports Batteries
- You must re-use: your existing cabling and hardware. These are replacement batteries only
- It is your responsibility to verify the batteries being ordered match the batteries in your unit prior to placing your order. We are not responsible for incorrect orders
- Buy with confidence. Our batteries are backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty
- Built to handle whatever the road, dirt, snow and water can dish out
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 7Ah
- Cold Cranking Amps: 135
- Polarity: +/-
- Terminal: B
- Dimensions: L 5.94 x W3.46 x H 3.7 inches
- Weight: 5.7 lbs
AJC ATX7A replaces:
- Replacing Your Motorcycle Battery
- Benefits of AJC® Replacement Batteries
- AGM Motorcycle Battery Care
What is the best replacement battery for the Daelim NS II 125CC Motorcycle Battery (1998)?
The AJC-PS-ATX7A-527431 is the best replacement battery for the Daelim NS II 125CC Motorcycle Battery (1998).
What are the dimensions of the Daelim NS II 125CC Motorcycle Replacement Battery (1998)?
The dimensions are L 5.94 x W3.46 x H 3.7 inches.
What is your return policy and battery warranty?
Our batteries are backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty.
How do I maintain my SLA battery?
These batteries are maintenance-free and factory activated. It arrives fully sealed, charged and ready for action.
Do I need to add acid to this battery?
No need to add acid or water, ever.
Do you have a wholesale, reseller and large volume purchase program?
Yes, our bulk purchasing program saves you money and allow you to obtain the batteries you need in one easy, hassle-free transaction. Apply here.