Dell G3 15 3590 G3 3590 G3 3590-R1545BL G3 3590-R1862BL Ins 14-5490-D1305S Ins 14-5490-D1505L Ins 14-5490-D150 Laptop and Notebook Replacement Battery
- This is a replacement compatible with a Dell Laptop and Notebook Battery
- Volts: 11.4V (11.4 Volts)
- Capacity: 4150mAh (4.15Ah)
- Type: Li-Polymer
- Color: Black
- Dell G3 15 3590 G3 3590 G3 3590-R1545BL G3 3590-R1862BL Ins 14-5490-D1305S Ins 14-5490-D1505L Ins 14-5490-D1505S Ins 14-5490-D1525L Ins 14-5490-D1525S Ins 14-5490-D1605L Ins 14-5490-D1605S Ins 14-5490-D1625L Ins 14-5490-D1625S Ins 14-5490-D1825S Ins 14-5490-D2625S Ins 15PR-1545BL Ins 15PR-1545W Ins 15PR-1548BR Ins 15PR-1645W Ins 15PR-1648BR Ins 15PR-1742BR Ins 15PR-1742W Ins 15PR-1745W Ins 15PR-1748BR Ins 15PR-1762BL Ins 15PR-1762BR Ins 15PR-1765BL Ins 15PR-1765W Ins 15PR-1768BR Ins 15PR-1845BL Ins 15PR-1845W Ins 15PR-1865W Ins 15PR-1868BR INS15PR-1545BL INS15PR-1548BR INS15PR-1648BR INS15PR-1742W INS15PR-1745W INS15PR-1748BR INS15PR-1762BR INS15PR-1765W INS15PR-1845BL INS15PR-1845W Inspiron 14 5490 Replacement Batteries.
- Mfgr Part # 266J9 M4GWP
- Dimensions: 9.47 in. L x 2.82 in. W x 0.27 H in.
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Warranty: 1 Year
Disclaimer: Our products are not affiliated with or authorized by Dell.
What is the best replacement battery for the Dell G3 15 3590 G3 3590 G3 3590-R1545BL G3 3590-R1862BL Ins 14-5490-D1305S Ins 14-5490-D1505L Ins 14-5490-D150 Laptop and Notebook Battery?
The CS-DEN359NB is the best replacement battery for the Dell G3 15 3590 G3 3590 G3 3590-R1545BL G3 3590-R1862BL Ins 14-5490-D1305S Ins 14-5490-D1505L Ins 14-5490-D150 Laptop and Notebook Battery.
What is your return policy and battery warranty?
Our batteries are backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty.
How do I find the best replacement Battery?
Our search tool at the top of the website should give you the best results. Search by brand or part number to see if we have the right match for you.
What does Li-ion and Ni-MH mean?
They represent different types of rechargeable batteries. Li-ion stands for Lithium Ion, lithium ions move from the negative electrode through an electrolyte to the positive electrode during discharge and back when charging. Ni-MH stands for nickel-metal hydride where the negative electrode is made from a hydrogen-absorbing alloy.
Do you have a wholesale, reseller and large volume purchase program?
Yes, our bulk purchasing program saves you money and allow you to obtain the batteries you need in one easy, hassle-free transaction. Apply here.