Dixon Black Bear 44 Zero-Turn U1 Lawn Mower and Tractor Replacement Battery
- AJC® replacement compatible with Dixon Black Bear 44 Zero-Turn U1 Lawn Mower and Tractor Battery
- Exact OEM replacement guaranteed to fit easily and precisely
- Maintenance free AGM technology, no need to add acid or water ever
- IMPORTANT: You MUST RE-USE: your existing cabling and hardware. These are replacement batteries only
- NOTE: It is your responsibility to verify the batteries being ordered match the batteries in your unit prior to placing your order. We are not responsible for incorrect orders
- Buy with confidence. Our batteries are backed by easy 30-day returns and 6-month warranty
- AJC® Replacement Batteries
- Part # AJC-U1-300
- BCI Group: U1
- Voltage: 12V
- Cold Cranking Amps: 300
- Terminals: NB
- Chemistry: Sealed Lead Acid (AGM)
- Length 7.76 in
- Width 5.12 in
- Height 6.7 in
- Weight: 14 lbs
ResourcesClick here for lawn mower and tractor battery resources:
- Replacing Your Lawn Mower and Tractor Battery
- Benefits of AJC® Replacement Batteries
- AGM Lawn Mower and Tractor Battery Care
What is the best replacement battery for the Dixon Black Bear 44 Zero-Turn U1 Lawn Mower and Tractor Battery?
The AJC-U1-300-199218 is the best replacement battery for the Dixon Black Bear 44 Zero-Turn U1 Lawn Mower and Tractor Battery.
What are the dimensions of the Dixon Black Bear 44 Zero-Turn U1 Lawn Mower and Tractor Replacement Battery?
The dimensions are L 7.76 x W5.12 x H 6.7 inches.
What is your return policy and battery warranty?
Our batteries are backed by easy 30-day returns and a 6-month warranty.
How do I maintain my SLA battery?
These batteries are maintenance-free and factory activated. It arrives fully sealed, charged and ready for action.
Do I need to add acid to this battery?
No need to add acid or water, ever.
Do you have a wholesale, reseller and large volume purchase program?
Yes, our bulk purchasing program saves you money and allow you to obtain the batteries you need in one easy, hassle-free transaction. Apply here.