Drive Medical Pilot 2310 12V 35Ah Wheelchair Replacement Battery
- AJC® replacement compatible with Drive Medical Pilot 2310 Wheelchair Battery
- Exact OEM replacement guaranteed to fit easily and precisely
- Maintenance free AGM technology, no need to add acid or water ever
- IMPORTANT: You MUST RE-USE: your existing cabling and hardware. These are replacement batteries only
- NOTE: It is your responsibility to verify the batteries being ordered match the batteries in your unit prior to placing your order. We are not responsible for incorrect orders
- UL Recognized Component
- Buy with confidence. Our backed by easy 30-day returns and 12-month warranty
- AJC® Replacement Batteries
- Part # AJC-D35S
- Voltage: 12V (12 Volts)
- Capacity: 35Ah
- Terminals: NB
- Number of batteries required for full replacement: 2
- Chemistry: Sealed Lead Acid (AGM)
- Length 7.76 in
- Width 5.16 in
- Height 6.38 in
- Weight: 23.6 lbs
ResourcesClick here for wheelchair battery resources:
- Replacing Your Wheelchair Battery
- Benefits of AJC® Replacement Batteries
- AGM Wheelchair Battery Care
What is the best replacement battery for the Drive Medical Pilot 2310 12V 35Ah Wheelchair Battery?
The AJC-D35S-I-0-146438 is the best replacement battery for the Drive Medical Pilot 2310 12V 35Ah Wheelchair Battery.
What are the dimensions of the Drive Medical Pilot 2310 12V 35Ah Wheelchair Replacement Battery?
The dimensions are L 7.76 x W5.16 x H 6.38 inches.
What is your return policy and battery warranty?
Our batteries are backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty.
How do I maintain my SLA battery?
These batteries are maintenance-free and factory activated. It arrives fully sealed, charged and ready for action.
Do I need to add acid to this battery?
No need to add acid or water, ever.
Do you have a wholesale, reseller and large volume purchase program?
Yes, our bulk purchasing program saves you money and allow you to obtain the batteries you need in one easy, hassle-free transaction. Apply here.