Fisher-Price Power Wheels Ford Mustang CHP08 12V 12Ah Ride-On Toy Replacement Battery
- AJC® replacement compatible with Fisher-Price Power Wheels Ford Mustang CHP08 Ride-On Toy Battery
- Exact OEM replacement guaranteed to fit easily and precisely
- Maintenance free AGM technology, no need to add acid or water ever
- IMPORTANT: You MUST RE-USE: your existing cabling and hardware. These are replacement batteries only
- NOTE: It is your responsibility to verify the batteries being ordered match the batteries in your unit prior to placing your order. We are not responsible for incorrect orders
- UL Recognized Component
- Buy with confidence. Our backed by easy 30-day returns and 12-month warranty
- AJC® Replacement Batteries
- Part # AJC-D12S
- Voltage: 12V (12 Volts)
- Capacity: 12Ah
- Terminals: F2
- Chemistry: Sealed Lead Acid (AGM)
- Length 5.94 in
- Width 3.9 in
- Height 3.78 in
- Weight: 8.3 lbs
- Replacing Your Ride-On Toy Battery
- Benefits of AJC® Replacement Batteries
- Ride-On Toy AGM Battery Care
What is the best replacement battery for the Fisher-Price Power Wheels Ford Mustang CHP08 12V 12Ah Ride-On Toy Battery?
The AJC-D12S-V-1-254805 is the best replacement battery for the Fisher-Price Power Wheels Ford Mustang CHP08 12V 12Ah Ride-On Toy Battery.
What are the dimensions of the Fisher-Price Power Wheels Ford Mustang CHP08 12V 12Ah Ride-On Toy Replacement Battery?
The dimensions are L 5.94 x W3.9 x H 3.78 inches.
What is your return policy and battery warranty?
Our batteries are backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty.
How do I maintain my SLA battery?
These batteries are maintenance-free and factory activated. It arrives fully sealed, charged and ready for action.
Do I need to add acid to this battery?
No need to add acid or water, ever.
Do you have a wholesale, reseller and large volume purchase program?
Yes, our bulk purchasing program saves you money and allow you to obtain the batteries you need in one easy, hassle-free transaction. Apply here.