IBM Thinkpad R400 ThinkPad R400 7443 ThinkPad R61 7732 ThinkPad R61 7733 ThinkPad R61 7734 ThinkPad R6 4400mAh Laptop and Notebook Replacement Battery
- This is a replacement compatible with a IBM Laptop and Notebook Battery
- Volts: 10.8V (10.8 Volts)
- Capacity: 4400mAh (4.4Ah)
- Type: Li-ion
- Color: Black
- IBM Thinkpad R400 ThinkPad R400 7443 ThinkPad R61 7732 ThinkPad R61 7733 ThinkPad R61 7734 ThinkPad R61 7735 ThinkPad R61 7736 ThinkPad R61 7737 ThinkPad R61 7738 ThinkPad R61 7742 ThinkPad R61 7743 ThinkPad R61 7744 ThinkPad R61 7751 ThinkPad R61 7753 ThinkPad R61 7754 ThinkPad R61 7755 ThinkPad R61 Series (14.1in wid ThinkPad R61i (14.1in widescree ThinkPad R61i 7732 ThinkPad R61i 7742 ThinkPad T400 ThinkPad T400 2764 ThinkPad T400 7417 ThinkPad T61 1959 ThinkPad T61 6377 ThinkPad T61 6378 ThinkPad T61 6480 ThinkPad T61 6481 ThinkPad T61 7658 ThinkPad T61 7659 ThinkPad T61 7660 ThinkPad T61 7661 ThinkPad T61 7662 ThinkPad T61 7663 ThinkPad T61 7664 ThinkPad T61 7665 ThinkPad T61 Series (14.1in wid ThinkPad T616379 ThinkPad T61p (14.1in widescree Replacement Batteries.
- Mfgr Part # 41U3197 41U3198 42T5229 42T5230 42T5262 42T5263 ASM 42T5265 FRU 42T5262 FRU 42T5264
- Dimensions: 8.84 in. L x 2.66 in. W x 0.87 H in.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Warranty: 1 Year
Disclaimer: Our products are not affiliated with or authorized by IBM.
What is the best replacement battery for the IBM Thinkpad R400 ThinkPad R400 7443 ThinkPad R61 7732 ThinkPad R61 7733 ThinkPad R61 7734 ThinkPad R6 4400mAh Laptop and Notebook Battery?
The CS-IBT61NB is the best replacement battery for the IBM Thinkpad R400 ThinkPad R400 7443 ThinkPad R61 7732 ThinkPad R61 7733 ThinkPad R61 7734 ThinkPad R6 4400mAh Laptop and Notebook Battery.
What is your return policy and battery warranty?
Our batteries are backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty.
How do I find the best replacement Battery?
Our search tool at the top of the website should give you the best results. Search by brand or part number to see if we have the right match for you.
What does Li-ion and Ni-MH mean?
They represent different types of rechargeable batteries. Li-ion stands for Lithium Ion, lithium ions move from the negative electrode through an electrolyte to the positive electrode during discharge and back when charging. Ni-MH stands for nickel-metal hydride where the negative electrode is made from a hydrogen-absorbing alloy.
Do you have a wholesale, reseller and large volume purchase program?
Yes, our bulk purchasing program saves you money and allow you to obtain the batteries you need in one easy, hassle-free transaction. Apply here.