Jdsu MTS-6000 Medical Replacement Battery
- This is a replacement compatible with a Jdsu Medical Battery
- Volts: 11.1V (11.1 Volts)
- Capacity: 7800mAh (7.8Ah)
- Type: Li-ion
- Color: Black
- Jdsu MTS-6000 Replacement Batteries.
- Mfgr Part # 1420-0868 989803129131 A6188-67004 GPDR204 LI204SX LI204SX-60 LI204SX-60A LI204SX-66 LI204SX-66A NI2040 NI2040A22 NI2040A24 NI2040HD24 NI2040PH NI2040XD24 NI2040XXL24
- Dimensions: 8.4 in. L x 2.3 in. W x 0.89 H in.
- Weight: 1.4 lb
- Warranty: 1 Year
Disclaimer: Our products are not affiliated with or authorized by Jdsu.
What is the best replacement battery for the Jdsu MTS-6000 Medical Battery?
The CS-HVA710MD.2 is the best replacement battery for the Jdsu MTS-6000 Medical Battery.
What is your return policy and battery warranty?
Our batteries are backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty.
How do I find the best replacement Battery?
Our search tool at the top of the website should give you the best results. Search by brand or part number to see if we have the right match for you.
What does Li-ion and Ni-MH mean?
They represent different types of rechargeable batteries. Li-ion stands for Lithium Ion, lithium ions move from the negative electrode through an electrolyte to the positive electrode during discharge and back when charging. Ni-MH stands for nickel-metal hydride where the negative electrode is made from a hydrogen-absorbing alloy.
Do you have a wholesale, reseller and large volume purchase program?
Yes, our bulk purchasing program saves you money and allow you to obtain the batteries you need in one easy, hassle-free transaction. Apply here.