John Deere 626 Alternator U1 Lawn Mower and Tractor Replacement Battery
- AJC® replacement compatible with John Deere 626 Alternator U1 Lawn Mower and Tractor Battery
- Exact OEM replacement guaranteed to fit easily and precisely
- Maintenance free AGM technology, no need to add acid or water ever
- IMPORTANT: You MUST RE-USE: your existing cabling and hardware. These are replacement batteries only
- NOTE: It is your responsibility to verify the batteries being ordered match the batteries in your unit prior to placing your order. We are not responsible for incorrect orders
- Buy with confidence. Our batteries are backed by easy 30-day returns and 6-month warranty
- AJC® Replacement Batteries
- Part # AJC-U1-300
- BCI Group: U1
- Voltage: 12V
- Cold Cranking Amps: 300
- Terminals: NB
- Chemistry: Sealed Lead Acid (AGM)
- Length 7.76 in
- Width 5.12 in
- Height 6.7 in
- Weight: 14 lbs
ResourcesClick here for lawn mower and tractor battery resources:
- Replacing Your Lawn Mower and Tractor Battery
- Benefits of AJC® Replacement Batteries
- AGM Lawn Mower and Tractor Battery Care
What is the best replacement battery for the John Deere 626 Alternator U1 Lawn Mower and Tractor Battery?
The AJC-U1-300-198851 is the best replacement battery for the John Deere 626 Alternator U1 Lawn Mower and Tractor Battery.
What are the dimensions of the John Deere 626 Alternator U1 Lawn Mower and Tractor Replacement Battery?
The dimensions are L 7.76 x W5.12 x H 6.7 inches.
What is your return policy and battery warranty?
Our batteries are backed by easy 30-day returns and a 6-month warranty.
How do I maintain my SLA battery?
These batteries are maintenance-free and factory activated. It arrives fully sealed, charged and ready for action.
Do I need to add acid to this battery?
No need to add acid or water, ever.
Do you have a wholesale, reseller and large volume purchase program?
Yes, our bulk purchasing program saves you money and allow you to obtain the batteries you need in one easy, hassle-free transaction. Apply here.