LG LE50 LM40 LM50 LM60 LM60 Express LM60-3B5C1 LM60-CBJA LM70 Express LM70-QKXA LS45 LS50 LS50-AGHF1 LS50-AGHU Laptop and Notebook Replacement Battery
- This is a replacement compatible with a LG Laptop and Notebook Battery
- Volts: 11.1V (11.1 Volts)
- Capacity: 4400mAh (4.4Ah)
- Type: Li-ion
- Color: Black
- LG LE50 LM40 LM50 LM60 LM60 Express LM60-3B5C1 LM60-CBJA LM70 Express LM70-QKXA LS45 LS50 LS50-AGHF1 LS50-AGHU1 LS55 LS55 Express LS55-1EFA LS55-1GJA LS70 LS70 Express LS75 LS75 Express LW40 LW60 LW60 Express LW60-B3M44A LW60-BAJA LW60-D2JA LW60-DBJA LW60-QCMA LW65 LW65 Express LW70 LW70 Express LW70-QJMA LW70-QLZA LW75 Express LW75 Series R1 Pro Express Dual R1 Series R1-C001A9 R1-C002A9 R400 Series R400-5222A3 R400-52HGP1 R400-EP23A3 R400-MP22A3 R405 R405-GB02A9 R405-GP01A9 RD400-5D2A2 S1 Express Dual S1 Pro Express Dual S1 Series T1 Express Dual T1 Series V1 Series V1-W4WHV Replacement Batteries.
- Mfgr Part # LB32111B LB52113B LB52113D LHBA06ANONE LMBA06.AEX LSBA06.AEX
- Dimensions: 8.06 in. L x 1.8 in. W x 0.81 H in.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Warranty: 1 Year
Disclaimer: Our products are not affiliated with or authorized by LG.
What is the best replacement battery for the LG LE50 LM40 LM50 LM60 LM60 Express LM60-3B5C1 LM60-CBJA LM70 Express LM70-QKXA LS45 LS50 LS50-AGHF1 LS50-AGHU Laptop and Notebook Battery?
The CS-LGT1NB.2 is the best replacement battery for the LG LE50 LM40 LM50 LM60 LM60 Express LM60-3B5C1 LM60-CBJA LM70 Express LM70-QKXA LS45 LS50 LS50-AGHF1 LS50-AGHU Laptop and Notebook Battery.
What is your return policy and battery warranty?
Our batteries are backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty.
How do I find the best replacement Battery?
Our search tool at the top of the website should give you the best results. Search by brand or part number to see if we have the right match for you.
What does Li-ion and Ni-MH mean?
They represent different types of rechargeable batteries. Li-ion stands for Lithium Ion, lithium ions move from the negative electrode through an electrolyte to the positive electrode during discharge and back when charging. Ni-MH stands for nickel-metal hydride where the negative electrode is made from a hydrogen-absorbing alloy.
Do you have a wholesale, reseller and large volume purchase program?
Yes, our bulk purchasing program saves you money and allow you to obtain the batteries you need in one easy, hassle-free transaction. Apply here.