Lithonia ELB1210N ELB1P201N ELB1P2901N LQMSW3R12277ELW Emergency Light Replacement Battery
- This is a replacement compatible with a Lithonia Emergency Light Battery
- Volts: 1.2V (1.2 Volts)
- Capacity: 2100mAh (2.1Ah)
- Type: Ni-MH
- Color: Green
- Lithonia ELB1210N ELB1P201N ELB1P2901N LQMSW3R12277ELW Replacement Batteries.
- Mfgr Part # 009S00-MZ BCN1100WP CUSTOM-33 CUSTOM-51 ELB-1210N ELB-1P201N ELB-1P201N2 ELB-1P201NB ELB-1P21P2N ELB-1P2901N G0931052 G0932924 KR1100AEL-WL LQMSW3R12277ELW
- Dimensions: 1.72 in. L x 0.79 in. W x 0.67 H in.
- Weight: 0.2 lb
- Warranty: 1 Year
Disclaimer: Our products are not affiliated with or authorized by Lithonia.
What is the best replacement battery for the Lithonia ELB1210N ELB1P201N ELB1P2901N LQMSW3R12277ELW Emergency Light Battery?
The CS-EMC210LS.1 is the best replacement battery for the Lithonia ELB1210N ELB1P201N ELB1P2901N LQMSW3R12277ELW Emergency Light Battery.
What is your return policy and battery warranty?
Our batteries are backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty.
How do I find the best replacement Battery?
Our search tool at the top of the website should give you the best results. Search by brand or part number to see if we have the right match for you.
What does Li-ion and Ni-MH mean?
They represent different types of rechargeable batteries. Li-ion stands for Lithium Ion, lithium ions move from the negative electrode through an electrolyte to the positive electrode during discharge and back when charging. Ni-MH stands for nickel-metal hydride where the negative electrode is made from a hydrogen-absorbing alloy.
Do you have a wholesale, reseller and large volume purchase program?
Yes, our bulk purchasing program saves you money and allow you to obtain the batteries you need in one easy, hassle-free transaction. Apply here.