Medion 42100 95062 95135 95144 95190 MD42100 MD95062 MD95135 MD95144 MD95190 MIM2040 MIM2050 MIM2050 S 6600mAh Laptop and Notebook Replacement Battery
- This is a replacement compatible with a Medion Laptop and Notebook Battery
- Volts: 11.1V (11.1 Volts)
- Capacity: 6600mAh (6.6Ah)
- Type: Li-ion
- Color: Black
- Medion 42100 95062 95135 95144 95190 MD42100 MD95062 MD95135 MD95144 MD95190 MIM2040 MIM2050 MIM2050 Series MD95250 Replacement Batteries.
- Mfgr Part # 3CGR18650A3-MSL 40006825 442677000001 442677000003 442677000004 442677000005 442677000007 442677000010 442677000013 442682800001 442682800002 442682800004 442682800008 442682800014 442682800015 442682800018 442682800027 442682800030 442682840004 442683000001 6903120000 7001820000 7009510000 7018440000 7018840000 7038840000 BP8089 BP-8089 BP8089P BP-8089P BP8089X BP-8089X BP8089X(P) BP-8089X(P) BP8389 BP-8389 BP8889 BP-8889 BP-LYN 4000 BP-LYN BP-CAL BT.T3004.001 BT.T3007.003 L6P-CG0511
- Dimensions: 8.06 in. L x 2.74 in. W x 0.82 H in.
- Weight: 1.3 lb
- Warranty: 1 Year
Disclaimer: Our products are not affiliated with or authorized by Medion.
What is the best replacement battery for the Medion 42100 95062 95135 95144 95190 MD42100 MD95062 MD95135 MD95144 MD95190 MIM2040 MIM2050 MIM2050 S 6600mAh Laptop and Notebook Battery?
The CS-MT8389HB.5 is the best replacement battery for the Medion 42100 95062 95135 95144 95190 MD42100 MD95062 MD95135 MD95144 MD95190 MIM2040 MIM2050 MIM2050 S 6600mAh Laptop and Notebook Battery.
What is your return policy and battery warranty?
Our batteries are backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty.
How do I find the best replacement Battery?
Our search tool at the top of the website should give you the best results. Search by brand or part number to see if we have the right match for you.
What does Li-ion and Ni-MH mean?
They represent different types of rechargeable batteries. Li-ion stands for Lithium Ion, lithium ions move from the negative electrode through an electrolyte to the positive electrode during discharge and back when charging. Ni-MH stands for nickel-metal hydride where the negative electrode is made from a hydrogen-absorbing alloy.
Do you have a wholesale, reseller and large volume purchase program?
Yes, our bulk purchasing program saves you money and allow you to obtain the batteries you need in one easy, hassle-free transaction. Apply here.