Netapp ES3259 FAS3240 NEX-90089 5200mAh RAID Controller Replacement Battery
- This is a replacement compatible with a Netapp RAID Controller Battery
- Volts: 7.2V (7.2 Volts)
- Capacity: 5200mAh (5.2Ah)
- Type: Li-ion
- Color: Black
- Netapp ES3259 FAS3240 NEX-90089 Replacement Batteries.
- Mfgr Part # 01D8 0554460001A 111-00750+A1 111-00750+A2 111-00750+B0 111-00750+C0 271-00027 271-00027 Rev D0 271-00027 Rev E0 58DC A7CC B2E8 DB63 E7F5
- Dimensions: 10.35 in. L x 1.02 in. W x 0.75 H in.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Warranty: 1 Year
Disclaimer: Our products are not affiliated with or authorized by Netapp.
What is the best replacement battery for the Netapp ES3259 FAS3240 NEX-90089 5200mAh RAID Controller Battery?
The CS-NEX908BU.2 is the best replacement battery for the Netapp ES3259 FAS3240 NEX-90089 5200mAh RAID Controller Battery.
What is your return policy and battery warranty?
Our batteries are backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty.
How do I find the best replacement Battery?
Our search tool at the top of the website should give you the best results. Search by brand or part number to see if we have the right match for you.
What does Li-ion and Ni-MH mean?
They represent different types of rechargeable batteries. Li-ion stands for Lithium Ion, lithium ions move from the negative electrode through an electrolyte to the positive electrode during discharge and back when charging. Ni-MH stands for nickel-metal hydride where the negative electrode is made from a hydrogen-absorbing alloy.
Do you have a wholesale, reseller and large volume purchase program?
Yes, our bulk purchasing program saves you money and allow you to obtain the batteries you need in one easy, hassle-free transaction. Apply here.