Sokkia a SET300 DL30 GIR1600 DGPS Receiver GIR1600 GPS Receiver GM52-S GRS1700 CSX LDT520 2200mAh Survey Multimeter and Equipment Replacement Battery
- This is a replacement compatible with a Sokkia Survey Multimeter and Equipment Battery
- Volts: 7.4V (7.4 Volts)
- Capacity: 2200mAh (2.2Ah)
- Type: Li-ion
- Color: Black
- Sokkia a SET300 DL30 GIR1600 DGPS Receiver GIR1600 GPS Receiver GM52-S GRS1700 CSX LDT520 Laser Digital Theodolit MONMOS NET1 200 3D STATIONS NET1200 RCP4-5 Controlers SCT6 SCT6 total Stations SDL30 SDL30 Digital Level SDL30M 10 SDL30M 30R SDL30M Digital Level SDL50 SDL50 Digital Level SET 200 SET 210 SET 210K SET 230R SET 230R3 SET 230RK SET 230RK3 SET 300 SET 310 SET 310K SET 330 SET 330R SET 330R3 SET 330RK SET 330RK3 SET 500 SET 510 SET 510K SET 530 SET 530R SET 530R3 SET 530RK SET 530RK3 SET 600 SET 610 SET 610K SET 630 SET 630R SET 630RK SET2 30RK SET2 30RK3 SET200 SET210 SET230R SET230R3 SET230RK SET230RK3 SET250RX SET3 30RK3 SET300 SET30R SET30R3 SET310 SET330 SET330R SET330R3 SET330RK SET330RK3 SET350RX SET5 30RK SET5 30RK3 SET500 SET510 SET530 SET530R SET530R3 SET530RK SET530RK3 SET550RX SET6 30RK SET600 SET610 SET630 SET630R SET630R3 SET630RK SET650RX SHC-336 SHC-336 data collector STRATUS L1 GPS Replacement Batteries.
- Mfgr Part # 40200040 7380-46 BDC46 BDC-46 BDC46A BDC-46A BDC46B BDC-46B BDC-46C SDL30
- Dimensions: 2.78 in. L x 1.51 in. W x 0.79 H in.
- Weight: 0.4 lb
- Warranty: 1 Year
Disclaimer: Our products are not affiliated with or authorized by Sokkia.
What is the best replacement battery for the Sokkia a SET300 DL30 GIR1600 DGPS Receiver GIR1600 GPS Receiver GM52-S GRS1700 CSX LDT520 2200mAh Survey Multimeter and Equipment Battery?
The CS-SDC46SL.3 is the best replacement battery for the Sokkia a SET300 DL30 GIR1600 DGPS Receiver GIR1600 GPS Receiver GM52-S GRS1700 CSX LDT520 2200mAh Survey Multimeter and Equipment Battery.
What is your return policy and battery warranty?
Our batteries are backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty.
How do I find the best replacement Battery?
Our search tool at the top of the website should give you the best results. Search by brand or part number to see if we have the right match for you.
What does Li-ion and Ni-MH mean?
They represent different types of rechargeable batteries. Li-ion stands for Lithium Ion, lithium ions move from the negative electrode through an electrolyte to the positive electrode during discharge and back when charging. Ni-MH stands for nickel-metal hydride where the negative electrode is made from a hydrogen-absorbing alloy.
Do you have a wholesale, reseller and large volume purchase program?
Yes, our bulk purchasing program saves you money and allow you to obtain the batteries you need in one easy, hassle-free transaction. Apply here.