Samsung Ch Character R640 Chat 335 Comment R380 Corby II Evergreen Evergreen A667 Exclaim SPH-M550 Flight II F 940mAh Mobile Phone Replacement Battery
- This is a replacement compatible with a Samsung Mobile Phone Battery
- Volts: 3.7V (3.7 Volts)
- Capacity: 940mAh (0.94Ah)
- Type: Li-ion
- Color: Black
- Samsung Ch Character R640 Chat 335 Comment R380 Corby II Evergreen Evergreen A667 Exclaim SPH-M550 Flight II Flight II A927 Freeform 4 Freeform III R380 Gravity 3 Gravity 3 T479 Gravity T359 Gravity T479 Gravity Touch Gravity TXT GT-C5530 GT-S3350 GT-S3850 GT-S5220 GT-S5222 Highnote SPH-M630 Messager II R560 Messager R450 Messager SCH-R450 Messager Touch Messager Touch R630 Rant M540 SCH-R380 SCH-R390 SCH-R450 SCH-R560 SCH-R560 Messager II SCH-R561 SCH-R630 SCH-R631 SCH-R640 Seek M350 Seek SPH-M350 SGH-749 SGH-A667 SGH-A817 SGH-A927 SGH-T359 SGH-T369 SGH-T379 SGH-T479 SGH-T669 Smiley M359 Smiley T669 Solstice II Solstice II A817 SPH-M330 SPH-M340 SPH-M350 SPH-M380 SPH-M540 SPH-M540 Rant SPH-M550 SPH-M630 Star 3 Star 3 Duos Sunburst A697 Tocco Lite 2 Touch T669 Trender Trender M380 Replacement Batteries.
- Mfgr Part # EB424255VA EB424255VABSTD EB424255VU EB424255VUCSTD
- Dimensions: 2.15 in. L x 1.64 in. W x 0.16 H in.
- Weight: 0.1 lb
- Warranty: 1 Year
Disclaimer: Our products are not affiliated with or authorized by Samsung.
What is the best replacement battery for the Samsung Ch Character R640 Chat 335 Comment R380 Corby II Evergreen Evergreen A667 Exclaim SPH-M550 Flight II F 940mAh Mobile Phone Battery?
The CS-SMT560XL.1 is the best replacement battery for the Samsung Ch Character R640 Chat 335 Comment R380 Corby II Evergreen Evergreen A667 Exclaim SPH-M550 Flight II F 940mAh Mobile Phone Battery.
What is your return policy and battery warranty?
Our batteries are backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty.
How do I find the best replacement Battery?
Our search tool at the top of the website should give you the best results. Search by brand or part number to see if we have the right match for you.
What does Li-ion and Ni-MH mean?
They represent different types of rechargeable batteries. Li-ion stands for Lithium Ion, lithium ions move from the negative electrode through an electrolyte to the positive electrode during discharge and back when charging. Ni-MH stands for nickel-metal hydride where the negative electrode is made from a hydrogen-absorbing alloy.
Do you have a wholesale, reseller and large volume purchase program?
Yes, our bulk purchasing program saves you money and allow you to obtain the batteries you need in one easy, hassle-free transaction. Apply here.