Sokkia CX CX Total Stations CX-101 CX-103 DX series total stations ES FX Total Stations GNSS Recei Survey Multimeter and Equipment Replacement Battery
- This is a replacement compatible with a Sokkia Survey Multimeter and Equipment Battery
- Volts: 7.4V (7.4 Volts)
- Capacity: 4400mAh (4.4Ah)
- Type: Li-ion
- Color: Black
- Sokkia CX CX Total Stations CX-101 CX-103 DX series total stations ES FX Total Stations GNSS Receivers GPX GYRO Stations GRX1 GPS receivers GRX1 Receivers GRX1-GPS Receivers GRX2 Receivers NET05 NET05X NET1 NET1200 OS FX PS SDL30M 10 SDL30M 30R SET 05 SET 05X SET 10 SET 10K SET 30R SET 30RK SET 500 SET X SET1 SET2 30RK SET2 30RK3 SET210 SET230R SET230R3 SET230RK SET230RK3 SET3 30RK3 SET30R SET30R3 SET310 SET330 SET330R SET330R3 SET330RK SET330RK3 SET5 30RK SET5 30RK3 SET510 SET530R SET530R3 SET530RK SET530RK3 SET6 30RK SET600 SET610 SET630R SET630R3 SET630RK SETX total stations SRX robotic total stations SRX Total Stations SRX3X Receivers SRX3X Robotic Total Station SX robotic total station SX Total Stations Replacement Batteries.
- Mfgr Part # BDC46A BDC46B BDC58 BDC-58 BDC70 BDC-70 BLI-SRX1
- Dimensions: 2.79 in. L x 1.53 in. W x 1.51 H in.
- Weight: 0.6 lb
- Warranty: 1 Year
Disclaimer: Our products are not affiliated with or authorized by Sokkia.
What is the best replacement battery for the Sokkia CX CX Total Stations CX-101 CX-103 DX series total stations ES FX Total Stations GNSS Recei Survey Multimeter and Equipment Battery?
The CS-SDC58SL is the best replacement battery for the Sokkia CX CX Total Stations CX-101 CX-103 DX series total stations ES FX Total Stations GNSS Recei Survey Multimeter and Equipment Battery.
What is your return policy and battery warranty?
Our batteries are backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty.
How do I find the best replacement Battery?
Our search tool at the top of the website should give you the best results. Search by brand or part number to see if we have the right match for you.
What does Li-ion and Ni-MH mean?
They represent different types of rechargeable batteries. Li-ion stands for Lithium Ion, lithium ions move from the negative electrode through an electrolyte to the positive electrode during discharge and back when charging. Ni-MH stands for nickel-metal hydride where the negative electrode is made from a hydrogen-absorbing alloy.
Do you have a wholesale, reseller and large volume purchase program?
Yes, our bulk purchasing program saves you money and allow you to obtain the batteries you need in one easy, hassle-free transaction. Apply here.