Toshiba Equium L40 Equium L40-14I Equium L40-156 Equium L40-17M Equium L40-PSL49E Satellite L40 Satellite L40- Laptop and Notebook Replacement Battery
- This is a replacement compatible with a Toshiba Laptop and Notebook Battery
- Volts: 10.8V (10.8 Volts)
- Capacity: 4400mAh (4.4Ah)
- Type: Li-ion
- Color: Black
- Toshiba Equium L40 Equium L40-14I Equium L40-156 Equium L40-17M Equium L40-PSL49E Satellite L40 Satellite L40-13S Satellite L40-14N Satellite L40-14Y Satellite L40-15V Satellite L40-17S Satellite L40-17U Satellite L40-18P Satellite L40-18Z Satellite L40-194 Satellite L40-19C Satellite L40-PSL48E Satellite L45 Satellite L45-S7409 Satellite L45-S7419 Satellite L45-S7423 Satellite L45-S7424 Satellite L45-S7xxx Satellite L45-SP2066 Satellite Pro L40 Satellite Pro L40-159 Satellite Pro L40-15A Satellite Pro L40-15C Satellite Pro L40-15D Satellite Pro L40-15E Satellite Pro L40-17E Satellite Pro L40-17F Satellite Pro L40-17G Satellite Pro L40-17H Satellite Pro L40-180 Satellite Pro L40-187 Satellite Pro L40-18M Satellite Pro L40-18O Satellite Pro L40-19I Satellite Pro L40-19O Satellite Pro L40-PSL4BE Replacement Batteries.
- Mfgr Part # PA3615U-1BRM PA3615U-1BRS PABAS115
- Dimensions: 5.43 in. L x 2.88 in. W x 0.78 H in.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Warranty: 1 Year
Disclaimer: Our products are not affiliated with or authorized by Toshiba.
What is the best replacement battery for the Toshiba Equium L40 Equium L40-14I Equium L40-156 Equium L40-17M Equium L40-PSL49E Satellite L40 Satellite L40- Laptop and Notebook Battery?
The CS-TOL45HB is the best replacement battery for the Toshiba Equium L40 Equium L40-14I Equium L40-156 Equium L40-17M Equium L40-PSL49E Satellite L40 Satellite L40- Laptop and Notebook Battery.
What is your return policy and battery warranty?
Our batteries are backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty.
How do I find the best replacement Battery?
Our search tool at the top of the website should give you the best results. Search by brand or part number to see if we have the right match for you.
What does Li-ion and Ni-MH mean?
They represent different types of rechargeable batteries. Li-ion stands for Lithium Ion, lithium ions move from the negative electrode through an electrolyte to the positive electrode during discharge and back when charging. Ni-MH stands for nickel-metal hydride where the negative electrode is made from a hydrogen-absorbing alloy.
Do you have a wholesale, reseller and large volume purchase program?
Yes, our bulk purchasing program saves you money and allow you to obtain the batteries you need in one easy, hassle-free transaction. Apply here.