Toshiba NB100 NB100 H NB100 HF NB100-01G NB100-10X NB100-10Y NB100-111 NB100-11B NB100-11J NB100-11R N 8800mAh Laptop and Notebook Replacement Battery
- This is a replacement compatible with a Toshiba Laptop and Notebook Battery
- Volts: 7.2V (7.2 Volts)
- Capacity: 8800mAh (8.8Ah)
- Type: Li-ion
- Color: Black
- Toshiba NB100 NB100 H NB100 HF NB100-01G NB100-10X NB100-10Y NB100-111 NB100-11B NB100-11J NB100-11R NB100-127 NB100-128 NB100-12A NB100-C02 Netbook NB100 Netbook NB100 mini Netbook NB100 N270 PLL10E-00X0 Netbook NB100 PANB100NL Netbook NB100 PLL10C-01G02U Netbook NB100 PLL10E-00X00TEN Netbook NB100-01E02H Netbook NB100-01G Netbook NB100-10X Netbook NB100-10X PLL10E-00W00 Netbook NB100-10Y Netbook NB100-111 Netbook NB100-11G Netbook NB100-11R Netbook NB100-11R PLL10E-00X00 Netbook NB100-128 Netbook NB100-128 PLL10E-01003 Netbook NB100-12A Netbook NB100-12A PLL10E-01303 Netbook NB100-12S Netbook NB100-12S PLL10E-01U02 Netbook NB100-A100B Netbook NB105 PLL10E-00D02CGR Replacement Batteries.
- Mfgr Part # PA3689U-1BAS PA3689U-1BRS PABAS155 PABAS156
- Dimensions: 5.44 in. L x 2.2 in. W x 1.5 H in.
- Weight: 1.2 lb
- Warranty: 1 Year
Disclaimer: Our products are not affiliated with or authorized by Toshiba.
What is the best replacement battery for the Toshiba NB100 NB100 H NB100 HF NB100-01G NB100-10X NB100-10Y NB100-111 NB100-11B NB100-11J NB100-11R N 8800mAh Laptop and Notebook Battery?
The CS-TNB100HB is the best replacement battery for the Toshiba NB100 NB100 H NB100 HF NB100-01G NB100-10X NB100-10Y NB100-111 NB100-11B NB100-11J NB100-11R N 8800mAh Laptop and Notebook Battery.
What is your return policy and battery warranty?
Our batteries are backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty.
How do I find the best replacement Battery?
Our search tool at the top of the website should give you the best results. Search by brand or part number to see if we have the right match for you.
What does Li-ion and Ni-MH mean?
They represent different types of rechargeable batteries. Li-ion stands for Lithium Ion, lithium ions move from the negative electrode through an electrolyte to the positive electrode during discharge and back when charging. Ni-MH stands for nickel-metal hydride where the negative electrode is made from a hydrogen-absorbing alloy.
Do you have a wholesale, reseller and large volume purchase program?
Yes, our bulk purchasing program saves you money and allow you to obtain the batteries you need in one easy, hassle-free transaction. Apply here.