Yamaha FZR1000 Motorcycle Replacement Battery (1987-1990)
- AJC® replacement compatible with Yamaha FZR1000 Motorcycle Battery (1987-1990)
- Factory activated, this battery arrives fully sealed, charged and ready for action
- Maintenance free AGM technology, no need to add acid or water ever
- Exact OEM replacement guaranteed to fit easily and precisely
- High impact PP case for maximum vibration resistance
- AJC® Replacement Powersports Batteries
- You must re-use: your existing cabling and hardware. These are replacement batteries only
- It is your responsibility to verify the batteries being ordered match the batteries in your unit prior to placing your order. We are not responsible for incorrect orders
- Buy with confidence. Our batteries are backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty
- Built to handle whatever the road, dirt, snow and water can dish out
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 14Ah
- Cold Cranking Amps: 210
- Polarity: -/+
- Terminal: B
- Dimensions: L 5.28 x W3.54 x H 6.54 inches
- Weight: 10.64 lbs
- Model Years: 1987 1988 1989 1990
AJC ATX14AHL replaces:
- Replacing Your Motorcycle Battery
- Benefits of AJC® Replacement Batteries
- AGM Motorcycle Battery Care
What is the best replacement battery for the Yamaha FZR1000 Motorcycle Battery (1987-1990)?
The AJC-PS-ATX14AHL-520073 is the best replacement battery for the Yamaha FZR1000 Motorcycle Battery (1987-1990).
What are the dimensions of the Yamaha FZR1000 Motorcycle Replacement Battery (1987-1990)?
The dimensions are L 5.28 x W3.54 x H 6.54 inches.
What is your return policy and battery warranty?
Our batteries are backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty.
How do I maintain my SLA battery?
Do I need to add acid to this battery?
No need to add acid or water, ever.
Do you have a wholesale, reseller and large volume purchase program?