View our guide for installing UPS replacement batteries to ensure you get the most out of your new AJC brand battery.
REPLACING YOUR UPS BATTERY
- Always refer to manufacturer’s instructions for proper battery replacement.
- To avoid injury, remove wrist watches and jewelry such as rings when replacing batteries. Use tools with insulated handles.
- Locate the battery compartment.
- Disconnect wires from battery terminals and remove battery.
- Insert new battery and connect wires to battery terminals.
- Recycle old battery.
BENEFITS OF AJC® REPLACEMENT BATTERIES
- High quality, low cost replacement batteries for thousands of devices.
- Exact OEM replacements guaranteed to fit easily and precisely.
- Backed by easy 30-day returns and a 12-month warranty.
- Over 1,000,000 batteries sold globally.
SLA BATTERY CARE
- Recharge batteries after each use to prevent performance decline.
- Avoid complete discharges.
- Periodically check terminals for signs of corrosion or other wear which might cause failure.
- Always store battery fully charged.
- Store battery in cool, dry place (68°F/20°C).
- Recycle batteries, do not dispose.
Browse our collection of UPS Replacement Batteries